Welcome to LivHOME
When it comes to at-home care for seniors, you want the best for your loved one. But not all elder services are the same. All, of course, provide caregivers. But LivHOME offers something more - a LivHOME Care Manager.
A Care Manager is a credentialed expert in geriatric care with a specialty in social work, nursing or mental health. Because of that, they can see and do things that other services miss.
All Caregivers are LivHOME employees that are highly trained, highly qualified and are supervised by the Care Manager.
LivHOME was founded in Los Angeles in 1999 to address the need for high- quality "in-home services" for seniors. Programs in Santa Barbara, Newport Beach and San Diego soon followed.
After ensuring that LivHOME's professionally led model of premium services was filling the unmet needs of discerning seniors and their families, LivHOME acquired or opened offices in Walnut Creek, San Jose and Palm Springs, California, along with two Chicago locations in 2004 and 2005: Houston in 2007: and Arlington, VA, Atlanta, GA, Boston, MA, and Silver Spring, MD, in 2008.
LivHOME is one of the nation's largest professionally led in-home senior care companies. We do it by caring for one client, one family at a time.
Contact Us Online For
A Free Consultation!
Please fill out the form below or for an immediate response call 949-794-9470.
Why Choose Us?
- Care Managers are credentialed experts in geriatric care with specialties in social work, nursing or mental health
- Care Managers Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Every Caregiver is supervised by a Care Manager
- Careful selection of Caregivers
- Extensive ongoing Caregiver training
- All Caregivers are company employees
- Premium customer service that results in the highest client satisfaction
- Single source for professionals and families